Living abroad

Here’s a good article about USA citizens paying taxes while living abroad, especially Italy:
Remote work visas around the world:
Spain visa for digital nomads:
Maybe the USA is not right for you. HSBC gives mortgage loans to US citizens for abroad!
You’ll need to put down 25% or higher down payment. Available in 11 countries.
If you’re not a US resident, but want to buy property in the USA, see American Mortgages:
You’ll need to put down 30% or higher down payment.
Spain real estate site is Portugal is Italy is