- getradar.co - Browser extension lets you follow any API. Crypto, stocks, data, your own APIs
Login/authentication and subscription billing:
- stytch.com - The best API I’ve found so far for login/registration/user authentication.
- userbase.com - Simple alternative to Stytch. Not as advanced. Limited features.
- pabbly.com - Very powerful, very many features. Sadly, it does not include login/registration. But when combined with something like Stytch or UserBase or your own authentication, this should be able to handle any need!
- browse.ai - I haven’t tried it, but it looks really great! Use their pre-built bots, or write your own.
Website info, preview, screenshot:
https://www.savepage.io/ - screenshot of any URL, site or app (500k for $25)
https://www.linkpreview.net/ - site info - thumbnail, favicon, title, description, etc.
https://scrapfly.io/pricing - or program your own service with Puppeteer/Playwright
https://www.getping.info/documentation/ - Very cool (free?) service to send yourself an email or Slack message when something happens on your server, website, or any script in any language.
0 9 * * * /path/to/task.sh && curl