if a company invests in xcoin, it is classified as an intangible asset, not as cash or investment, so it can not be accounted for the same way as cash or stocks on the traditional balance sheet
so, investors must all agree to get it
so, companies that are not led by a powerful figure like Elon Musk will be weary to get in
why not get involved ever
- (Bitcoin) it's immoral and destabilizing - will lead to greater wealth inequality and pollution
- price very high... could dip significantly on news of any government regulation... then will be a better time to buy
- (Bitcoin) it's a store of value related to gold, because of fears of inflation - however, inflation is not happening and will not happen anytime soon, so perhaps people will chill out and return to gold
- could not just 2x but 10x and higher (so risk losing $1,000 but can just as well gain $10,000)
- probably will not go to zero but half (so, risk losing $500 but can just as well gain $10,000)
- "price very high... could dip significantly on news of any government regulation... then will be a better time to buy"
- it will only dip 50% at most and most likely go back up, because there is just too much hype and momentum right now in this space! Government ban in USA is unlikely! Republicans would never do it, and Democrats have more important issues to fight for.
- INFLATION concerns - not just in USA, but other countries. Turkey, Africa, and some other areas are currently experiencing hyper-inflation. USD does not need to have hyper-inflation for crypto to be valid. Other countries already have real inflation concerns.