BetaList.com - great directory site featuring new and exciting startups
zerotousers.com - gives you a nice long list plus advice, based on interviews with founders, in exchange for your email address
make.rs - people show what they made - show off what you made - get feedback
YouTube is the 2nd biggest search engine behind Google...
However, it's much much easier to appear in YouTube results than in Google results!
- I need to get on YouTube if I want to gain exposure for my business!
- What other non-traditional "search engines" are there?
- Well, there's social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Pinterest.com is already a popular visual (image) search engine.
- Quora is awesome and usually ranks highly in Google! (any others like it?)
- Medium.com (behind paywall, but there are probably alternatives)
- Thousands of blogs, sites, and news sites (like Substack) all show recommended articles similar to the one the person is reading. This is actually a type of search, because it is related to the original thing the person searched. This is usually a popularity contest, but not as much as with social media.
- LinkedIn does a search of public content by all members. Unfortunately, it is a popularity contest, and probably not worth the trouble unless you are very active on their network.
200+ Growth Strategies case studies at your fingertips
https://ghhh.pory.app ( password: ghh0123 ) From growthhunt.co
Import Dec 6, 2021